Sunday 2 October 2016

Lifestyle | Inside Papergang Subscription box

Last week, I got an early birthday present when this months box of goodies from Papergang popped through my letterbox. I thought it would be nice to show you inside this one as it has been a while since I posted about my very first box. As usual the outer packaging is just as fun and colourful as the contents and I couldn't wait to see what was inside the dreamy ombre wrapping.






If you haven't heard about Papergang, it is a monthly subscription box from the lovely people at Ohh Deer. Each month they send out a mix of cards, stationary, notepads and accessories exclusive to their site. There are designs from a variety of illustrators and designers who sell on their site so you never know what you are going to get.  

This month took on a colourful party theme. I got two illustrated cards, one from Poorly Drawn Lines and the other from Sophie Corrigan, both are great little cards to keep for emergencies or when I just want to say hi. I was also impressed with the ombre, plastic covered weekly diary/ journal that was in the pack. It has week by week pages for writing to do lists, meetings or activities to help keep you on track. Anything to help keep me organised is majorly appreciated! The pack also included some post it notes with a inspirational 'Im going to kick today's ass' quote on the top. 

The pack costs £9.95 a month plus p&p, and you get a wide variety of stationary all worth well over that. So if you are a bit of a stationary geek like me I would highly recommend signing up for a surprise each month.

Check out the PaperGang website here...

Thanks for reading, are there any subscription boxes you would recommend? Leave a comment below so I can check them out!

Anna
x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Made Up Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig